Prayer Room Policy
- The prayer room is for praying only. Students must be quiet, respectful and following the rules of the prayer room when they enter the room until they leave.
- Disregarding the Prayer Room’s Rules:
Disturbing in the prayer room (such as talking, laughing, making noise, making fun, faces, etc.) will not be tolerated.
- Contact the parents.
- Send a letter of concern.
- Suspension from school.
- The steps below will help you (students) remain quiet:
- When you enter the prayer room, sit and remember Allah secretly.
- Repeat after the Muathin.
- After Athan, pray Salat Sunnat (2 or 4 Rak’ah).
- Again remember Allah until Salat Starts.
- When Iqiama starts, line up and fix your line and do not worry about others.
- When Salat ends, remember Allah (Tasbeeh, read Kursi verse, etc.)
- Listen to the aftetr Salat reminder
- Leave the prayer room quietly and go straight to your classroom.